Myall Riverfront Home - 50 Moira Parade
About this property
What a great place to escape! So close to the Myall River for an early morning walk or swim, throw in a line or launch the boat. Myall Riverfront Home is a charming nostalgic Queenslander style home with everything you need to create your own dream holiday.
Lazing on the veranda, immersing yourself in natures beauty, or just enjoying time together as a family. Plenty of space for the kids to play! Off street parking with ample room for the boat and cars.
Freshly renovated, open plan with comfortable furnishings featuring a well-appointed kitchen allowing easy meal preparation or dine on the veranda and watch the sunset over the bay.
Centrally located this property is sure to please the whole family!
- Master bedroom with two-way bathroom
- Secondary sitting area
- Main bathroom offers a claw foot bath tub
- Comfortable bedrooms
- Expansive front veranda perfect for entertaining or catching the breeze
- Large front yard and private secure back yard with relaxing chill-out area
- Foxtel with Sports and Movies plus FTA channels
- Just steps to the water, boat ramp and park where the kids can swim and play
- Kayaking and yabbies opposite
- Close to Hawks Nest village (IGA, Bottle shop, Bakery, Cafes and Restaurants)
- 15min walk to Jimmy's Beach, Bennetts Beach and Tea Gardens
You will need to bring your own linen and towelling or we can arrange linen hire for your stay.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy
- Air Conditioning: Living Room only
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking: Off Street
- Dining Room: with large family sized table
- Ceiling Fans
- Fireplace: wood not supplied - purchase locally
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- Laundry: with secondary toilet
- Parking: Off Street
- Shower Outdoor
- Television: Foxtel basics + Sport
- Enclosed Yard
Beach, Eco Tourism, Fishing, Golf, Relaxation, River, Adult Getaway, Family, Group.