@Riverside Views: Comfort, Luxury and Beauty★★★★½
About this property
***sleeps 8*** Riverside Relaxation, located on the banks of the Myall River, is a three bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse that boasts beautiful views, modern comforts and an effortless location for all your seaside holiday needs. * Linens not provided, but can be arranged. Address: 2A Yamba Street, Hawks Nest
Take advantage of this ideally located property that offers access to riverside activities including; a park for kids, fishing and kayaking. Launch your boat from the nearby boat ramp or catch the ferry to Nelson Bay. Only a short walk to the shops, a 10 minute walk to the calm waters of Jimmys Beach or the gorgeous, white sands of Hawks Nest (Bennetts) Beach, and a 15 minute walk, over the bridge, to all Tea Gardens has to offer.
- Large windows upstairs, create frames for the beautiful views of the Myall River. The open plan living area leads out to the balcony; an ideal spot to spend time watching dolphins play.
- Upstairs includes an air-conditioned, King bedroom suite with built-ins and easy bathroom access.
- Downstairs, the Queen room has a walk in wardrobe and access to the lovely landscaped gardens with private views of the lake.
- The bunk room contains built-ins and access to a bathroom with a bath and shower and separate toilet.
- Modern washing machine and dryer are housed in the laundry.
- Internal garage access is ideal for storing kayaks, boards, pushbikes and even a medium size boat.
- There is also space in the utility courtyard to store a small boat off the street
Situated only 2 hours out of Sydney, this seaside townhouse will take you in its grasp and work itself into your heart. Luxury, comfort and accessibility to the best that Hawks Nest and Tea Gardens has to offer.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Microwave Oven
- Enclosed Yard
Beach, Cruise, Eco Tourism, Golf, Marine, River, Adult Getaway, Family.